No, not always. The virtual training labs are generally hosted on a cloud. Since they are hosted on the cloud, it eliminates the need for keeping real physical servers and making the training process smoother and simpler to set up. The virtual cloud servers also have next to no installation required and can be used straightaway off the internet browser, the convenience for the instructors and the end-users of the service increases. However, the online training can also be held on a physical server; but they can only promise limited reach and low scalability. The time to set it up and begin hosting is too high. Also, if one wants to scale up the class volume, there is an additional cost involved, compared to no extra expenditure when scaling up classes using the VILT (training platforms based on Virtual cloud servers).
Subscribe to our blog
- Training To You Delivers a Better, More Reliable Training Experience with OrasiLabs June 5, 2023
- Best Practices for Creating Effective Virtual Software Training Labs June 5, 2023
- Getting Started with Virtual Software Training Labs June 5, 2023
- Introduction to Virtual Software Training Labs June 5, 2023
- Pedal With Your Lungs: How Cycling and Software Training Align November 2, 2022