No, not always. The virtual training labs are generally hosted on a cloud. Since they are hosted on the cloud, it eliminates the need for keeping real physical servers and making the training process smoother and simpler to set up. The virtual cloud servers also have next to no installation required and can be used straightaway off the internet browser, the convenience for the instructors and the end-users of the service increases. However, the online training can also be held on a physical server; but they can only promise limited reach and low scalability. The time to set it up and begin hosting is too high. Also, if one wants to scale up the class volume, there is an additional cost involved, compared to no extra expenditure when scaling up classes using the VILT (training platforms based on Virtual cloud servers).
Subscribe to our blog
- Self-Paced Training Can Benefit Your Employees October 11, 2021
- Why is Software Training for End Users Important? October 6, 2021
- Best Practices of Virtual Onboarding for New Employees October 4, 2021
- Optimize Your Customer Onboarding Experience Through Effective Product Training September 27, 2021
- Orasi Adds New UI, Live Conferencing, Branding and More to OrasiLabs Training Platform September 22, 2021