Self-paced training differs vastly from the instructor-led training method. There is no fixed pre-determined schedule in the self-paced training. The learner chooses how to proceed. There are no deadlines or any time-bound assessment for the same. Self-paced training imparted through the use of virtual training labs is a simple way to provide training with no hassle, making the grasping even more effective. The self-paced training software can be made accessible to them through virtual training labs, which come with many other added advantages like tracking of usage, effective training, and feedback recording.
Subscribe to our blog
- Cloud Doesn’t Have to be Complicated June 23, 2022
- Case Study – MicroCAD Offers a Better, Faster Training Experience with OrasiLabs May 27, 2022
- What’s the biggest thing we heard at Learning Solutions 2022? April 28, 2022
- HIMSS Insight: Hybrid model tops endemic training strategies April 14, 2022
- 7 Essentials for Virtual Software Training Guide March 4, 2022