Self-paced training differs vastly from the instructor-led training method. There is no fixed pre-determined schedule in the self-paced training. The learner chooses how to proceed. There are no deadlines or any time-bound assessment for the same. Self-paced training imparted through the use of virtual training labs is a simple way to provide training with no hassle, making the grasping even more effective. The self-paced training software can be made accessible to them through virtual training labs, which come with many other added advantages like tracking of usage, effective training, and feedback recording.
Subscribe to our blog
- 5 Things that Make eLearning a Better Choice than Classroom Learning March 16, 2021
- Why Zoom, Google Meet, etc. Failed Virtual Training in 2020 March 11, 2021
- Train Quickly or Lose Big: Virtual Platforms Are No Longer Optional March 1, 2021
- Virtual Labs for Channel Partner Training: Making the Last Mile Strong February 26, 2021
- OrasiLabs Experiences Strong Momentum With Growth of Customer Base February 22, 2021