Self-paced training differs vastly from the instructor-led training method. There is no fixed pre-determined schedule in the self-paced training. The learner chooses how to proceed. There are no deadlines or any time-bound assessment for the same. Self-paced training imparted through the use of virtual training labs is a simple way to provide training with no hassle, making the grasping even more effective. The self-paced training software can be made accessible to them through virtual training labs, which come with many other added advantages like tracking of usage, effective training, and feedback recording.
Subscribe to our blog
- Pedal With Your Lungs: How Cycling and Software Training Align November 2, 2022
- OrasiLabs Virtual Software Application Training Platform Sets Standard for Cloud-based, Hands-on Learning Lab Environments (DevLearn Booth #1025) October 31, 2022
- OrasiLabs Unveils New Interoperability Features at DevLearn (Booth #1025) October 31, 2022
- Accelerate Delivery of Software Application Training October 6, 2022
- Cloud Doesn’t Have to be Complicated June 23, 2022