Self-paced training differs vastly from the instructor-led training method. There is no fixed pre-determined schedule in the self-paced training. The learner chooses how to proceed. There are no deadlines or any time-bound assessment for the same. Self-paced training imparted through the use of virtual training labs is a simple way to provide training with no hassle, making the grasping even more effective. The self-paced training software can be made accessible to them through virtual training labs, which come with many other added advantages like tracking of usage, effective training, and feedback recording.
Subscribe to our blog
- How Cloud-based Virtual Training Can Help You Drive Digital Transformation June 16, 2021
- Using Hands-On Sales Training to Enable Your Software Sales Team Success June 7, 2021
- Flattening the Forgetting Curve with Learning-by-Doing May 26, 2021
- How to Overcome the Most Common Virtual Classroom Training Challenges May 18, 2021
- 5 Ways Corporate Training Will Be Different for the Long Haul May 13, 2021