Self-paced training differs vastly from the instructor-led training method. There is no fixed pre-determined schedule in the self-paced training. The learner chooses how to proceed. There are no deadlines or any time-bound assessment for the same. Self-paced training imparted through the use of virtual training labs is a simple way to provide training with no hassle, making the grasping even more effective. The self-paced training software can be made accessible to them through virtual training labs, which come with many other added advantages like tracking of usage, effective training, and feedback recording.
Subscribe to our blog
- Virtual Training Labs – How to Choose One October 25, 2021
- Gain From Some Strong Virtual Instructor-led Training Benefits October 21, 2021
- Can Experiential Learning be Delivered Online? October 18, 2021
- Self-Paced Training Can Benefit Your Employees October 11, 2021
- Why is Software Training for End Users Important? October 6, 2021