Self-paced training differs vastly from the instructor-led training method. There is no fixed pre-determined schedule in the self-paced training. The learner chooses how to proceed. There are no deadlines or any time-bound assessment for the same. Self-paced training imparted through the use of virtual training labs is a simple way to provide training with no hassle, making the grasping even more effective. The self-paced training software can be made accessible to them through virtual training labs, which come with many other added advantages like tracking of usage, effective training, and feedback recording.
Subscribe to our blog
- Parkland Health System launches virtual platform to train staff during pandemic January 14, 2021
- Dallas’ Parkland Hospital Teams Up With DevSecOps Innovator on Medical Technology Training During COVID-19 January 12, 2021
- Engagement In The Era Of Enterprise ELearning January 12, 2021
- Orasi and Parkland Team Up to Continue Critical Medical Technology Training During Pandemic January 11, 2021
- Blended Learning with Virtual Labs January 7, 2021