Real laboratories, that provide a dedicated environment and physical machines for training, were considered as the perfect places to learn and grow. But with the change in the way knowledge is shared in the modern times, a hands-on learning experience might be hindered because of lack of physical proximity, lack of resources or it just being more convenient and useful to learn some other way. Virtual labs provide a much more effective, productive learning environment at a reduced cost. The most significant advantage of this setup in terms of the hands-on learning experience is that the learner can fearlessly perform experiments in a virtual lab that simulates the real-life, altering nothing in the real-life or facing any consequences of their experiments. Especially during these times, virtual labs are the way to go.
Subscribe to our blog
- Pedal With Your Lungs: How Cycling and Software Training Align November 2, 2022
- OrasiLabs Virtual Software Application Training Platform Sets Standard for Cloud-based, Hands-on Learning Lab Environments (DevLearn Booth #1025) October 31, 2022
- OrasiLabs Unveils New Interoperability Features at DevLearn (Booth #1025) October 31, 2022
- Accelerate Delivery of Software Application Training October 6, 2022
- Cloud Doesn’t Have to be Complicated June 23, 2022