Real laboratories, that provide a dedicated environment and physical machines for training, were considered as the perfect places to learn and grow. But with the change in the way knowledge is shared in the modern times, a hands-on learning experience might be hindered because of lack of physical proximity, lack of resources or it just being more convenient and useful to learn some other way. Virtual labs provide a much more effective, productive learning environment at a reduced cost. The most significant advantage of this setup in terms of the hands-on learning experience is that the learner can fearlessly perform experiments in a virtual lab that simulates the real-life, altering nothing in the real-life or facing any consequences of their experiments. Especially during these times, virtual labs are the way to go.
Subscribe to our blog
- How Cloud-based Virtual Training Can Help You Drive Digital Transformation June 16, 2021
- Using Hands-On Sales Training to Enable Your Software Sales Team Success June 7, 2021
- Flattening the Forgetting Curve with Learning-by-Doing May 26, 2021
- How to Overcome the Most Common Virtual Classroom Training Challenges May 18, 2021
- 5 Ways Corporate Training Will Be Different for the Long Haul May 13, 2021