Virtual training labs hold many advantages over traditional classrooms.
- They help better learning with experiment-based learning tools that can be used in a controlled environment.
- Virtual training labs make sure the learning is conducted safely and the learners are protected against any blunders committed during the experiments.
- Virtual training labs can be set up anywhere as long as there is a computer system and cloud server access, whereas a traditional classroom needs actual space, equipment, in-person teachers and attendees present at one point in time, physically. This can be limiting. Also, Virtual training labs are set up using less monetary resources as compared to traditional classrooms.
- Virtual training labs can assist the learners with references, study material, practice opportunities, and much more during the lesson or learning time itself. This may or may not be possible with a traditional classroom method of teaching.
- In virtual training labs, students get hands-on learning opportunities all the time. In a traditional classroom, the same opportunity is a bit of a luxury.
These superlative advantages make virtual training labs a clear winner over classroom-based, traditional learning methodologies. Using these labs for training and teaching can achieve better results in the realm of education.