By: David Hand, VP of DevOps Sales at Orasi Software
Virtual is the new norm. In light of the pandemic, digital technologies have made it possible to work remotely and still manage productivity. Today, as we move towards a post-pandemic work structure, organizations and employees are trying to find common ground between office presence and hybrid work models. Even if decentralization is diluted in emerging workplace environments, we still need to master virtual tools to move forward safely and efficiently at our jobs. One of these essential tools is training.
What is virtual instructor-led training?
Here, the sophistication and personalization of technology allows training to be conducted through a virtual instructor in an effective and personalized way. The training environment is shaped for an anywhere training setting that tailors training sessions’ content and approach to a learner’s unique needs and constraints.
Even though the training is virtual, the instructor can easily ensure that the following areas are adequately taken care of:
- Content comprehension and knowledge retention
- Learner engagement and interactive elements
- Self-paced learning
- Customized training content
- Ability to experiment, discuss, and embrace the content in a progressive and immersive manner
What are the top benefits of virtual instructor-led training?
When an organization deploys virtual instructor-led training, the following can occur:
- Considerable reduction in costs
- Scale-up and scale-down elasticity as per the number of learners
- Templates that can be configured as per situation
- Scope for inserting creativity and simulation in the training module
- The convenience of time and place
- Personalized training models
How can OrasiLabs enhance the virtual instructor-led training experience?
With a significant number of features and expertise, OrasiLabs has been helping many teams to cover their learning paths in a virtual scenario. This is possible through:
- Impressive elasticity and flexibility
- Scalable platforms and configurable policies
- Reusable templates
- Custom-made sessions
- Over-the-shoulder instruction models
Both employers and employees need digital tools to fuel digital transformation and business in the digital era. This is where virtually driven training can play a massive role in accessible, affordable, and engaging ways.